June 11, 2013 |
Winestock NY 2013
4TH ANNUAL WINESTOCK NY SUPPORTS GROWERS AND WINERIES
The Cause: Fundraising event for the NY Wine Industry Association which advocates for the NY Wine Community
The Date: June 29, 2013 Time: Noon- 5pm
The Location: Three Brothers Wineries & Estates, 623 Lerch Road, Geneva
The Event: Dozens of NY Wineries gather for the day to promote and support The NY Wine Industry Association.
Who: Anyone who enjoys wine, food, music and fun in Finger Lakes Wine Country
A ONE DAY FESTIVAL HELD BY THE WINE COMMUNITY OF THE FINGER LAKES
Ticket Price: $20
- The fourth annual event is expected to draw over 2,000 people for wine, food, music, and crafts.
- Admission covers festival entrance, tastings in the wine tent, and tastings at all 3 of the wineries and the microbrewery at Three Brothers Wineries and Estates.
- Live Music throughout the day on 2 stages (music schedule to be released soon). The set-up is different from years past- there will be a lawn area to set-up chairs- so feel free to bring a blanket or lawn seat along!
- Headliner Band: Thousands of One playing on the main stage from 3pm to 5pm!
- Local vendors will showcase their product throughout the property as well.
- Food provided by the Seneca Smokehouse for purchase.
- Seneca County Farm Bureau's Ag Interactive Kiosk to test one's Ag IQ
- Parking available on-site ($3 donation).
- MORE INFO AND LIST OF WINERIES