June 12, 2020 |
News and Upcoming Events |
We are thrilled to be open to the public! We have two options available to guests, al fresco service with wine by the glass or bottle or tastings in our tasting room by reservation only.
To ensure the safety of both you and our staff, we have established the following guidelines:
- Guests must wear a mask in all common areas; they may be removed once seated.
- We ask you follow all directional and traffic flow signs.
- Social distancing (six feet) between groups must be observed.
- Due to state law, no outside alcohol is allowed on our premises.
- Please do not come to the winery if you are displaying signs of COVID-19 or another contagious disease or if you have been exposed. If you are exhibiting these signs, we will ask you to leave.
- Leashed dogs are allowed in our outdoor seating area but must stay six feet from other parties.
- We will be observing all New York state mandates regarding COVID-19 safety measures.
- Reservations are required and may be made online. When making your reservation you have the option of ordering cheese or charcuterie plates.
- Each scheduled tasting is an hour and will be offered from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- The maximum group size we can accommodate is four (4).
- To maintain social distancing, your host will lead you through your tasting, take any bottle orders you have from your assigned seating, and package your purchase for curbside pickup.
Al Fresco Service
- Wine by the glass or bottle service is outside under a large open sided tent or several Adirondack chairs on the lawn. You may also bring your own chairs or blankets. Please be mindful of the weather when you prepare your trip.
- Seating is first-come, first-served. Our hosts will be on hand to direct you, take your order, and answer any questions you may have.
- Al fresco service will be available from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 daily. Atwater After Hours, 5:00 to sunset, Friday through Sunday begins June 19. Please note that due to social distancing measures, our deck will be closed until further notice.
- The maximum group size we can accommodate is six (6).
We look forward to seeing you at the winery and appreciate your patience as we navigate the long-awaited and much-anticipated reopening.