June 12, 2020 |
News and Upcoming Events |
We are thrilled to be open to the public! We have two options available to guests, al fresco service with wine by the glass or bottle or tastings in our tasting room or on our deck by reservation only.
Indoor and deck Tastings
- Reservations are required and may be made online.
- Each scheduled tasting is up to an hour and will be offered from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- The maximum group size we can accommodate is four (4).
- To maintain social distancing, your host will lead you through your tasting, take any bottle orders you have from your assigned seating, and package your purchase for curbside pickup.
- Due to space constraints, no dogs are allowed in our tasting room or on the deck.
Al Fresco Service
- Al fresco service is available 10:00 through 5:00 Monday through Thursday and 10:00 through 9:00 Friday through Sunday.
- Wine by the glass or bottle service is outside under a large open sided tent or several Adirondack chairs on the lawn. You may also bring your own chairs or blankets. Please be mindful of the weather when you prepare your trip.
- Leashed dogs are welcome in our outdoor seating area as long as they maintain social distancing from other parties.
- Seating is first-come, first-served. Our hosts will be on hand to direct you, take your order, and answer any questions you may have.
- The maximum group size we can accommodate is six (6).
- Due to state regulations, all orders of alcohol must be accompanied by a food order.
- Per state law, no outside alcohol is allowed on our premises.
We will be observing all New York state mandates regarding COVID-19 safety measures. Guests must wear a mask in all common areas; they may be removed once seated. We ask you follow all directional and traffic flow signs and observe social distancing (six feet) between groups. Please do not come to the winery if you are displaying signs of COVID-19 or another contagious disease or if you have been exposed. Thank you for helping make this a safe and pleasant environment for our other guests and employees.