June 5, 2020 |
News and Upcoming Events |
Open for Outdoor Seating
We are now open for outdoor-only wine by the glass and bottle sales, and we couldn't be more excited to welcome you back to the winery.
To ensure the safety of both you and our staff, we are adhering to the following guidelines:
- Wine by the glass service is outside, and currently, we do not have covered areas. Please be mindful of the weather when you prepare your trip.
- Guests must wear a mask in all common areas; they may be removed once seated.
- We ask you follow all directional and traffic flow signs.
- Social distancing (six feet) between groups must be observed.
- Seating is first-come, first-served. Our hosts will be on hand to direct you, take your order, and answer any questions you may have.
- The maximum group size we can accommodate is six (6).
- Please do not come to the winery if you are displaying signs of COVID-19 or another contagious disease or if you have been exposed. If you are exhibiting these signs, we will ask you to leave.
- Although we are dog-friendly, due to state regulations, we will not be allowing dogs on premises until further notice.
- We will be observing all New York state mandates regarding COVID-19 safety measures.
We look forward to seeing you and appreciate your patience as we navigate the long-awaited and much-anticipated reopening.
Hours: 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. daily