May 10, 2021 |
Job Opportunities, News and Upcoming Events |
Job Opportunity: Seasonal Bartenders
Atwater Estate Vineyards is seeking a bartender for our outdoor wine bar. We have a covered bar area and large tent with the beautiful backdrop of Seneca Lake and our vineyard view. We are looking for energetic and outgoing candidates with knowledge and passion for wine as well as an eagerness to learn. This position requires staff members dedicated to providing superlative customer service to engage with and enlighten guests from around the world. Must be of legal drinking age.
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Greet and serve guests while exhibiting exemplary customer service
- Educate guests about the Atwater portfolio of wines
- Mix and serve cocktails
- Bus tables and clean glasses, plates, and bar utensils
- Accurately operate a cash register/point of sale system, make change correctly, process payments, and open/close drawer each shift
- Keep bar area clean, stocked, and well-organized
- Exhibit superlative communication skills
- Observe company, local, state, and federal regulations regarding workplace safety, liquor, and other relevant laws
- Ability to multitask and seamlessly switch tasks in a fast-paced retail environment
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Enthusiastically promote Atwater’s club memberships and events
- Attend staff meetings
- Ability to lift 40+ lbs and work in a standing position for extended periods of time
- Ability to frequently ascend/descend outdoor staircase and steep hill
- Staff special events as needed
- Additional duties as assigned
We offer a competitive wage plus consumer tips and incentives. If you are excited about this opportunity, we would be happy to review your resume. Please send it along with three references to email@example.com.
We are committed to a safe environment for our staff. We conduct temperature screenings, provide face masks, and have social distancing and cleaning procedures in place.