May 20, 2021 |
Job Opportunities |
Job Opportunity: Harvest/Cellar Assistant
Seeking qualified individuals to assist at the winery for upcoming harvest season. Join our small but dedicated team making award-winning wines.
Job duties include assisting in all aspects of wine production including:
- Sampling and analysis
- Fermentation management (punchdowns and pumpovers)
- Sorting fruit
- Lots and lots of cleaning
- Racking, filling, stirring, and topping barrels
- Tank and barrel additions
- Professional attitude and demeanor.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, climb ladders, bend, and push/pull equipment.
- Ability to work long hours while maintaining a positive attitude and staying on task.
- Winery experience helpful but not required. Site specific training will be provided.
- Reliable transportation.
During a normal season, workers will be employed from August through October and sometimes into November.
Compensation dependent on experience.