We are thrilled to be re-open to the public! Currently, we are offering tastings by reservation only.
To ensure the safety of both you and our staff, we have established following guidelines:
- Please follow all directional and traffic flow signs.
- Social distancing (six feet) between groups must be observed.
- Please do not come to the winery if you are displaying signs of COVID-19 or another contagious disease or if you have been exposed. If you are exhibiting these signs, we will ask you to leave.
- To maintain social distancing, your host will lead you through your tasting, take any bottle orders you have from your assigned seating, and package your purchase for curbside pickup.
- We will be observing all New York state mandates regarding COVID-19 safety measures.
Frequently asked questions
What is your maximum group size?
The maximum group size we can accommodate is four (4).
I am a club member and one of my benefits are complimentary tastings. How can I reserve a spot without paying in advance?
Please reserve your tasting appointment using the same email as your club account. Current members will be recognized and appropriate discounts will be applied.
Are you dog friendly?
Due to social distancing space constraints, dogs are not permited inside but are welcome on a leash in our outdoor seating area.
We would like to make a reservation for wine tasting, can we bring our children?
Due to social distancing requirements, the only people that will be allowed indoors during wine tasting are those that are on your paid reservation (adults over 21).
How long are reservation times for wine tasting?
Each scheduled tasting is up to an hour and will be offered from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Can we visit without a reservation?
During current guidelines for Covid-19 we are not able to accommodate wine tastings without an appointment. Please click on the reservation button above to view available time slots.
However, you may join us for wine by the glass or bottle at our outside bar where we have picnic tables under a tent and Adirondack chairs for you to enjoy that overlook the vineyards with Seneca Lake beyond.
Do you provide accomodations for guests with mobility restrictions?
We offer parking close to the winery and the entry door is at ground level. Inside, we have raised bar stools but can offer regular folding chairs or you may also bring wheelchair. We provide an ADA compliant restroom. Outdoor seating is down a steep hill and may be difficult to reach for those will mobility limitations.
Is your winery air conditioned?
Yes, you may enjoy cool temps inside during your scheduled reservation.
Are masks required to be worn?
Guests must wear a mask in all common areas due to governmental regulations; they may be removed once seated.