We are open for tastings and al fresco service daily.
We are open for wine tasting by appointment only from 10:00 - 5:00 p.m. daily.
al fresco service
You may join us anytime we are open for wine by the bottle or glass and small bites in our outdoor seating area from 10:00-5:00, Monday - Thursday and 10:00 - 8:00, Friday - Sunday. We have picnic tables under a tent and chairs on our lawn. You may also bring your own chairs or blankets. Please be mindful of the weather when you prepare your trip.
Seating is first-come, first-served, and the maximum group size we can accommodate is six (6). Our hosts will be on hand to direct you, take your order, and answer any questions you may have.
- Per state law, no outside alcohol is allowed on our premises.
- Guests must wear a mask in all common areas; they may be removed once seated.
- Due to state regulations, all orders of alcohol must be accompanied by a food order.
- Social distancing (six feet) between groups must be observed.
- Dogs are welcome in our outside area but need to be leashed and stay six feet from other parties.
We will be observing all New York state mandates regarding COVID-19 safety measures. We ask you follow all directional and traffic flow signs and observe social distancing (six feet) between groups. Please do not come to the winery if you are displaying signs of COVID-19 or another contagious disease or if you have been exposed. Thank you for helping make this a safe and pleasant environment for our other guests and employees.
We are also currently offering curbside pickup, local delivery, and ground shipping offers.
Monday - Thursday
10:00a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday - Sunday
10:00a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
MAP & DIRECTIONS
Visit our Map & Directions page
Tasting Menu (PDF)*
Food and Drink Menu (PDF)*
*Note: Options may vary based on availability