GROUP TASTING Policies
Space is limited in our tasting room, so we ask you to observe our group tasting policies to ensure you have a wonderful experience.
- Reservations are required for groups of eight (8) or more. Fifteen (15) is the maximum group size we can accommodate to assure an exceptional experience.
- We can accept three reservations for group tastings daily, at 10 a.m., 11 a.m. and 12 p.m.
- No group reservations are available after 12 p.m.
- All reservations must be made at least four (4) days in advance of requested appointment date.
- The tasting fee is $10.00 per guest to be paid in a single transaction.
- Groups may pre-order cheese ($20) or charcuterie boards ($22) to accompany their tasting. Each board serves 2-3 people. (See here for menu and prices.)
- Payment is required at the time of reservation. Refunds are available if reservation is canceled with more than 24 hours’ notice.
- If your group is more than 10 minutes later than scheduled we cannot guarantee an immediate tasting time. Please contact us as soon as possible.
- Groups may select one of two flights of pre-selected wines. Flight 1 features white and reds while Flight 2 highlights our semi-sweet to sweet selections.
- We reserve the right to ID anyone in the Tasting Room. Only current and legal government-issued photo IDs will be accepted. We reserve the right to ask anyone under 21 to leave the premises if necessary. If one person does not have their valid ID or is not 21, we can ask an entire group to leave.
- Legally, we cannot serve anyone who is intoxicated regardless of transportation method. This is New York State law and has nothing to do with having a designated driver. We will refuse service to anyone who our staff suspects to be visibly intoxicated regardless of transportation method.
- If a group is loud, disruptive, or engaging in offensive behavior, we reserve the right to ask you to leave to ensure the best possible experience for other guests.
Please contact Amanda Gumtow, Tasting Room Manager, at email@example.com or (800) 331-7323 if you have any questions.