September 12, 2016
March 21, 2017
Bright and fruity with luscious flavors of jammy sweet cherries.
BLEND: 82% Chancellor, 18% Cayuga
Food Pairing Notes
Serve chilled with pizza or burgers from the grill.
(Jan 5, 2016 at 6:46 AM)
This is a very nice wine. I like it.
(Sep 2, 2019 at 8:10 PM)
Excellent flavor not too sweet, it is a great anytime wine.