Sweet Chancellor
Sweet Chancellor
In Stock
Add To Cart
$12.00
/ Non Vintage
SKU: B-ATW-00048
Wine Specs
Appellation
Seneca Lake
Harvest Date
September 12, 2016
Acid
6.94 g/L
pH
3.27
Bottling Date
March 21, 2017
Residual Sugar
6.5%
Alcohol %
11
Wine Profile
Tasting Notes
Bright and fruity with luscious flavors of jammy sweet cherries.
Production Notes
BLEND: 82% Chancellor, 18% Cayuga
Food Pairing Notes
Serve chilled with pizza or burgers from the grill.
Production
252 Cases
Product Reviews
Jason's Gravatar
Jason
(Jan 5, 2016 at 6:46 AM)
This is a very nice wine. I like it.

Michael Tyler's Gravatar
Michael Tyler
(Sep 2, 2019 at 8:10 PM)
Excellent flavor not too sweet, it is a great anytime wine.