Stone Bridge Red 2019
Stone Bridge Red 2019 - View 1
Stone Bridge Red 2019 - View 2
Stone Bridge Red 2019 - View 3
Stone Bridge Red 2019
In Stock
Club Exclusive! End of Vintage!
Add To Cart

Our label is based on “Cornett’s Stone Bridge” located on the original road racing circuit that started in Watkins Glen, NY in 1948. A portion of every bottle sold will be donated to the International Motor Racing Research Center in Watkins Glen.

Artwork by Robert Gillespie.


Wine Specs
Finger Lakes
Harvest Date
September 30, 2019 (MF), October 18, 2019 (C), September 24, 2018 (PN)
Harvest Brix: 21.5˚ (MF), 22.4˚ (C), 20.5˚ (PN)
6.8 g/L
Bottling Date
July 9, 2020
Residual Sugar
Alcohol %
Wine Profile
Tasting Notes
Aromas of dark fruit, black plums and lightly herbaceous. Soft tannins on the palate with ripe jammy flavors. The plush fruits are nicely balanced by smoky, leathery, earthy components with a slightly tart finish.
Production Notes
BLEND: 46% Maréchal Foch, 31% Chancellor, 23% Pinot Noir
CASES: 302
Winemaker Notes
Fermented separately in open top bins for six to ten days. Aged separately for seven months in neutral French and American oak barrels and blended prior to bottling.

Product Reviews

Chuck McCabe's Gravatar
Chuck McCabe
(May 29, 2012 at 6:39 PM)
Excellent for anytime or with dinner. We love it.

Steve DeDea's Gravatar
Steve DeDea
(Jun 24, 2012 at 3:26 PM)
We had this at a friend's wine tasting party and was highly impressed..... smooth but not too dry, at least for me. Great mix for any occasion.

Sarah's Gravatar
(Jul 30, 2015 at 8:51 AM)
Love this wine for any time! We look forward to buying it each year we travel to Seneca Lake. I personally enjoy it with homemade pizza or any grilled meats.

Suzanne's Gravatar
(Nov 5, 2017 at 10:21 AM)
Enjoyable table wine. Great with a burger. Good red picnic wine.

Jeff Smith's Gravatar
Jeff Smith
(Nov 17, 2020 at 7:33 AM)
Nice flavors of plum, black currant and some mild spicy herbaciousness. Hint of the American Oak give some smokiness and leather to the finish. Low tannin and medium acid with a nicely balanced finish. Good Red table wine that would pair well with lots of foods.