Our Tasting Room is currently closed. Curbside pickup is available Mon - Sat, 10am - 5pm.
You can still get the Atwater wine you love while supporting our local economy and small family business.
Now Through the End of March
$10 Ground Shipping on Case Purchases
Quantity and Club Discounts Apply
Mon - Sat, 10am to 5pm
If you are local and would like to pick up your wine, order online and choose the "Pickup" option at checkout. When you arrive, park in the marked space and call (607) 546-8463 to let us know you’ve arrived. We'll bring your wine out to you and load it in your vehicle.
ATWATER WINE CLUB
To make sure you always have wine on hand, you can also join our Atwater’s Edge Wine Club which provides you with the finest selection of wines, including exclusive, early release, and library vintages at a member discount, shipped quarterly. With three levels of membership, we are confident you will find a club level that meets your needs.
Statement on Novel Coronavirus (Covid-19)
Atwater Estate Vineyards is closely monitoring developments related to Novel Coronavirus (Covid-19) while following recommendations of public health officials and guidance from the CDC. While we have no plans to change our hours or cancel any events at this time, our first and most important priority is the safety of our guests and employees.
Steps we are taking
Our tasting room capacity will be reduced 50% per Governor Cuomo’s directive. While we have always diligently sanitized all our customer and work areas, we will be giving this even more attention by cleaning all surfaces, particularly high-touch areas, with disinfecting wipes and other standard cleaners before, during, and after business hours.
- We will make hand hygiene supplies and tissues readily accessible throughout the workplace to staff and customers.
- We will ensure our staff is frequently washing their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- The food service industry is heavily regulated by health officials and has strict protocols in place for food handling that we observe for your safety while preparing cheese and charcuterie boards.
- Our tasting staff will be vigilant in monitoring and reporting any virus-related symptoms, should those occur, and will stay home if they feel sick.
What to consider before visiting
- During your visit, we recommend:
- Avoiding unnecessary contact with other people, including hand shaking.
- Frequently washing your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoiding touching your eyes, nose, and mouth when possible.
- Covering your cough or sneeze with a tissue if available or into your elbow.
- If you are showing any signs of sickness, particularly fever or respiratory symptoms, please refrain from visiting.
We also understand that you might not want to venture from home in this environment. In that case, we can ship wine directly to you as long as you live in a state where we are licensed.