Hours, Fees, and Policies
Monday - Saturday: 10am - 5pm
Sunday: 11am - 5pm
Atwater After Hours
Memorial Weekend - Columbus Day
Thursdays - Sundays: 5pm until Sunset
We have a rotating flight of 6 wines for only $5 per person. Wine Club members receive
special complementary tastings for up to four people. There is a $8 tasting fee per
person for groups of 10 or more. Please see below for group tasting policies.
Legal Drinking Age
The legal drinking age in New York State is 21. Persons under 21 are prohibited from
purchasing or possessing alcohol and from consuming alcohol in public, and we cannot
serve alcohol to anyone under 21 years of age. We reserve the right to ID anyone in the
Tasting Room. Only current and legal IDs will be accepted. We may ask anyone under
21 to leave the premises if necessary. If one person does not have their valid ID or is
not 21, we reserve the right to ask your entire group to leave.
Intoxication and Disruptive Behavior
Legally, we cannot serve anyone who is intoxicated regardless of transportation
method. We support our staff regarding their judgment of each situation.
If your group is loud, disruptive, or engaging in offensive behavior, we reserve the right
to ask you to leave to ensure the best possible experience for other guests.
Please note: due to New York state law, no outside containers of alcohol may be
consumed on our premises.
- Reservations are required for groups of 10 or more. Fifteen (15) is the maximum group size we can accommodate to assure an exceptional experience.
- We can accept three group tastings daily, at 10 a.m., 11 a.m. and 12 p.m.
- No group reservations are available after 12 p.m.
- All reservations must be made at least three days in advance of appointment.
- The tasting fee is $8.00 per guest to be paid in a single transaction.
- You may select one of two flights of pre-selected wines.
- We require a credit card to hold your reservation. Your card will not be chargedunless you do not cancel your reservation twenty-four (24) hours prior to your reservation time. No show reservations will also be charged.
Please contact Amanda Gumtow, Tasting Room Manager, at
email@example.com or 607-546-8463 if you have any questions.