Hours, Fees, & Policies
At Atwater Vineyards we strive to ensure that everyone has a memorable experience.
Mon - Sat: 10am - 5pm
Sun: 11am - 5pm
Memorial Weekend - Columbus Day (opens May 23rd )
Thursdays - Sundays 5:00 until Sunset
Join us on our deck overlooking Seneca Lake and watch the sunset as you relax with a glass of Atwater wine. We do not offer tastings during this time, rather, we have dedicated service for wine by the glass, specialty drinks, food, NY cheese, meats and other snack items. It's the perfect way to end a day in wine country or to just get a break from your daily grind.
We have a rotating flight of 6 wines for only $5. There is a separate flight for our Wine Club members and the fee is waived (up to 4 flights). There is a $7 tasting fee per person for groups of 10 or more. Please see below.
Groups of 10 or more
We require reservations for groups of 10 or more people. 15 people are the largest we can accommodate. We have three group time slots per day, 10 am, 11 am and 12 pm. We are happy to accept groups with advance notice of at least three days. For group tastings, we choose the wines that we are going to pour for you. We do ask each group their preferences and try to meet the needs of each group the best we can. A tasting fee of $7 per person will be collected.
For Large Group Reservations: Call 607-546-8463
- We reserve the right to ID everyone. Only current and legal ID’s will be accepted.
- The Legal drinking age in New York State is 21. We cannot serve anyone under 21 years of age. Persons under 21 are prohibited from purchasing or possessing alcohol and from consuming alcohol in public. We can ask anyone who is under 21 to leave the premises if it is necessary. We can ask your whole group to leave if one person does not have their valid ID or is not 21.
Intoxication & Rowdiness
- We do not serve anyone who is visibly intoxicated. Since this is sensitive to a case by case basis we back all of our staff on their judgment of the situation. It does not matter if you are in a limo, bus or someone else is driving you. If you appear to be intoxicated we cannot serve you.
- If your group is not intoxicated, but simply loud we will ask you to quiet down. If requests to quiet down are ignored we will ask you to leave to ensure the best possible experience for other tasters.
- If your group is more than 10 minutes later than scheduled we cannot guarantee an immediate tasting time. If this happens we will get your group in as soon as possible.
- If your group is running late for your scheduled tasting with us please keep us updated as we might have another group scheduled right after you that might conflict with a timing change.
- We reserve the right to charge the credit card used to hold the reservation: If your group does not show up for the scheduled appointment or does not cancel at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled time. This is because we are not booking other groups at your time, and we are bringing in extra staff to accommodate to ensure your tasting goes smoothly. If someone from your group's damages or steals any Atwater property and the situation cannot be resolved with them.
Atwater is a family establishment
- We do not accept Adult Attire or Adult Language.
- We have set these policies in place to make everyone’s experience at Atwater an enjoyable one. It is not our intention to single anyone out but to make known our policies and regulations to avoid any situations for you or another group on the day of your tasting.
Call 607-546-8463 and ask for Amanda if you have any questions.